Our Rotary Club would like to hear from speakers that are presenting on business and nonprofit topics. Presentations should informative, educational, motivational, or entertaining that will be of general interest to our Rotary Club of Alexandria Central Members.
A Few Things to Keep In Mind When Presenting:
- Presentations are limited to 15-20 minutes. This includes questions and answers.
- Refrain from controversial topics that could arouse anger and division among members and guest.
- Refrain from political or religious topics. Rotary International is a non-political and non-religious organization.
- Non-profit organizations primary purpose should not be to solicit funding but to inform us of the good you are doing for our community or for the cause you represent.
- Avoid over promoting your product or services.
- We do audio visual capabilities; you will need to place your Power Point presentation onto a thumb drive.
If you are still interested in presenting to you us please complete the form below. We meet on Wednesdays and usually, the 1st Wednesday of every month is reserved for our Happy Hours (please do not select those dates).