Rotary Membership Qualifications
To qualify for Rotary membership, you should be (at least) one of the following:
- A proprietor, partner, corporate officer, or manager of any worthy and recognized business or profession; or
- Hold an important position in any worthy and recognized business or profession or any branch or agency thereof and have the executive capacity with discretionary authority; or
- Retired from any position listed above.
- Or anyone that would like to give back to the community.
Our Rotary Membership Process
- Learn about Rotary: Join us for a meeting, check out our website and/or talk with Rotarians to determine if our club is the right fit for you.
- Connect with a Rotarian, at the meeting, for coffee or just meet them for lunch and ask them to sponsor your application.
- Completed our application. Applying for membership is not a guarantee of acceptance to our Alexandria Central Rotary Club.
- All applications are reviewed by the Membership Committee and Board of Directors. Within a few weeks, we will contact you and notify your application status.
Ready To Become a Rotarian?
Please complete our Rotary Membership Application.